Monday, January 12, 2009

"Wait, What Are You Writing?"

So I have a habit of drawing in class...
Yea everyone doodles
But I have a problem....lol
Once in Anthro 101 (which I received a D in-not because of drawing...I just barely went lol) Jazz asked "wait what are you writing?" & I lifted my arm & I was drawing a star lmfao & she fell out laughin...so I decided to post some of my creations on here so you all can understand the level of ridiculousness lmao...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was gonna post what my tatt is gonna look like for my 21st...but I don't want nobody to jack me lol

Yes I know....I'm out of control lol

OH WELL! lmao

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Jazz said...

yea ur drawings have gotten a lil out of hand...haha


and wait...whr did these new doodles come frm?!?!?! with the 2 girls....one with short hair and the other medium length??...

i see u...trynna breakout with some new shit...


ok ok...haha