Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Todd why would you wanna be Fergie?! Why?!"

Ok, so I had to make a WHOLE separate blog to talk about our fiaso last nite lol


Saturday I cleaned the FUCK outta my car...Like I don't think its been this clean in IDK hoowwwww long lol...anyway besides that I just layed around basically ALL day then picked up Jazz for Carlton to pick us up from my house to go bowlin w/ the WHOLE crew for Jenn's going away! Me & Jazz mixed us a lil cran & vodka in a water bottle & drank it on the way there. Of course mine was stronger than Jazz's cuz my ass wanted to go hard since I didn't have to drive so basically half way thru the drink I was buzzed & by the time we got there I was drunk lmao. Mind you...its only like a 20 min drive lol..We were the fucking 1st ones there....and the trip about that is...we were late! smhT lol So me & Jazz are trynna keep to ourselves cuz we didn't want people to judge us lmao...

Carlton decides to go to ralphs so he could get some drank & in our walk to the ralphs next door a fuckin red car pulls up & low & behold..ITS DAY & KALII! lmao it was funny to see Day drivin...Anyway so they come into ralphs after they park & then Jenn hits me & tells us she's there... We saw this ugly asian lady who had all this plastic surgery lol then went back to the bowlin alley & almost ever1 was there...So I ended up not bowling cuz I was drunk plus I didn't wanna spend money to bowl & lose terribly lol...But it was soooooo fun just actin a fool & laughin @ every1 who sucked lol...Me, Todd & Jazz went & got some of Carlton's drink it was pretty good. We shared it. Ppl were bowling horribly & it was so funny. lol

So after they bowled, the SSH crew + me & Jazz went to Denny's (still drunk) & had a great laugh...I remember wanting to cry but I don't really remember why lmfao smh.....Jenn aparently lost some bet so Todd said she had to read what he wrote in his iPhone...So she reads it & its like sayin all this overly awesome stuff about him...then she gets to one part & it says "Todd is a mixture of Fergie & Jesus" & I was soooo confused about why he would want to be Fergie...there's so many other artists he could've substituted for her lmao. I had a delicious Grand Slammich! & we had a lame ass waitor & he HATED Jazz lmmfao he was giving sooo much tude! & thas y that ass didn't get no tip lmao. Whoever said he was a good mexican was mistaken lmfao. Jenn thought Day got arrested for havin braces lmmfao. I had a dope time....Anyway Jenn I'm gonna miss u sooooo much! I'm glad we got to TIU again before u left! & This summer is about to go harder than EVERRRRR cuz I'll be 21 & u graduate in MAY!!!! WHOOP WHOOOOOOOP. It's gonna be awesome! I'm geeked lol...

With all that said....I'm prolly gonna eat watch tv & try & do my hw using google cuz i didn't buy the book lmao.

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 comment:

Ms. Hill said...

LMAOOOOOOOO..."Todd why would u wanna be Fergie...why???" Lmao.....wait till I post the convo!

And I'ma miss u 2 my nigga!!!!!! Please believe we abt 2 get TURNTTTTTTTTTTT when I get back!