Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Seentchu!!

So I've had a wonderful week, I think I can safely say.

Despite the fact that I had to wake up & be at school at 8 everyday & for the remainder of the month. I'd say this is going by pretty fast. I have a test on mon & test on fri...sheesh.

Anyway down to the fun...

Let' s seee....I guess I'd say it wasn't really fun til wednesday cuz I got to watch Pineapple Express w/ Day...I was SUPPOSED to watch it on tuesday when he got it but nooooooooooooooo he was impatient & had to start watchin it w/out me...smh. Anyway that shit is hilarious! "I'm just in here trynna GET A MUTHAFUCKIN SCHOLOARSHIP!!" lmmfao "how the monkey did you get in here?!"....... "wait no please don't make him gonna, don't wanna!" ..."monkey's outta the bottle now"..."1 time i seentchu pull somebody whole jawbone off! I SEENT IT!!!" lmmfao I love that movie!!!!!

Then friday I spent time w/ Tim partaking in some fun...SAW A FUCKIN SKUNK! that shit had me trippin & I tried to get him to get out the car & take a picture lmao, he wasn't havin it lol...Then we crossed over to Todd's side of Arlington & went to his crib where FSC was trynna get their studio equipment together...Todd's closet is fuckin tight & it made me feel like I was on Rap City lmao...Then we headed over to Anthony Coleman's house party...that shit was packed as fuck but it was super funnnnnnn. Like way more fun then I expected haha. It was like a reunion & we were excited every moment we got a lil more than 5 inches of space to actually move lol. Then left the party to partake in some more fun w/ Day & Kalii & saw that fuckin skunk AGAIN! That shit just lives over there...Can someone tell me WHAT THE MUTHA FUCK a skunk is doin livin in LA on adams & arlington lmao...that shit is "mind bottling" lol

No comments: