Thursday, January 15, 2009

"MASHED POTATAS!"

So I just had to repost these cuz I couldn't leave a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng ass comment on jenn's blog....




OMMFGOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH...THAT WAS THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

i think i was the drunkest @ the table lol...if u notice my dead facial expression & i was quiet as fuck but i would chime in every once in a while lmmfao

1st vid:

Jenn says nobody wanna speak? my drunk ass goes "hi!" lmao

J: "my battery's bout 2 die"
me: "how?"
J: "ain't that a bitch?!"
me: "it is, it is"
lmmfao

2nd vid:
Me sayin "I SEENTCHU PULL SOMEBODY'S WHOLE JAWBONE OFF! I SEENT IT!" lmmfao
Talkin bout Day's Blog lmmfao hahahaha
& LMAO @ me mockin sling blade @ the end "mmmm" "mashed potatas" hahaha


that shit was awesommmmmmmmeeeeeeeee I was like laughin in tears the whole time! lmao

1 comment:

Ms. Hill said...

Lmmfao...I just re-watched these vids and started crackin up alllllll over again!

Me: Day so u gonna put this in ur blog cuz u kno I b readin em
Day: Man...u be readin em?!?!

Carlton: Just call ahead and have throw tht shit out the window.

Hahahahahahaha.