Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

SO.

I basically had an AWESOME new years eve!
We had soooo much liquor & I still have some in my trunk!
2 bottles of mikes hard lemonade & a big ass bottle of skyy.
Ohhhhhh yes lol but its best that I take it out of the car haha.
Umm some folks got outta hand @ the party tho...
But it was way fun to be w/ everyone...
Saw some1 I DEF didn't expect to see nor did I want to see...a tiny part of my past I don't talk about lol
But anyway...I was TURNT!
I had a GREAT motherfucking nite. I was so sad thinkin how lame it was gonna be & it wasn't! I wanna say I LOVE YOU GUYS! Lmao. You all are fucking awesome!! Aleexxxxx is me & Jazz's new bff! Ron thanx 4 bringin her Lol. It was great to see Steph!! Thank u Day for my fries & the hospitality. Jenn thanks for buyin the drank! Todd & Braxton thanks 4 the Ciroc that shit was smooth lol. Tim thanks for driving! Kalii thanks for....idk what lol. I feel like I'm acceptin a BET award for Best Drunk lmmfao. But foreally tho, you all are amazing.:-D

Its safe to say that I brought in the new year right, in so many ways....AGAIN! lol

No comments: