Saturday, January 3, 2009

Call it What You Wanna Call it, I'm a Fuckin Blogaholic

So I made Day a blog this mornin.
I was fuckin video chattin w/ this nigga til 10 muthafuckin a.m.!
WTF! WHO DOES THAT?!?!
I musta been outta my mind lol

Anyway, peep it I guess....He prolly won't even use that shit but whatev lol

Its:

talentedandblack.blogspot.com

Lol....

Now about last nite
That shit was FUN!
Jahemese's bday kickback was dope
But there is way too much evidence.
Imma kill Jazz's monkey ass for this 1 pic
She trynna get me jumped or somethin lol
But ummmm oooweeee
Tequila ain't no joke!
& Jahmese's chicken for the tacos/burritos/fajitas were fucking BOMB!!!!!
My friends are the shit no lie & no doubt.
Plus Adri,Alex, Jazz & Jenn are a force to be reckoned with!!
HELLS YEA! lol

Holler.

3 comments:

Ms. Hill said...

I'm so bored...me, u, alex nd Jazz shoud have a name...like "Duece A-Duece J"...or Double AJ...lmao.

Dreez4Sheez said...

lmao we could be like AJ squared or something lmao

HiS FATTY said...

Lmaooo u guys r hilarious. I love how adri put the names n alphabetical order!!