Sunday, June 28, 2009

Never imagined...

That I would be this affected by MJ's death but I've seriously been melancholic for the past few days. Watching nothing but his videos, listening to his music. Cried a few times. I didn't realize that I was this big of a fan until now unfortunately. Its just really hard to believe he's gone this early...he's inspired me more than I could've imagined & I strongly believe in my heart that he will NEVER be out done. I want to thank him for the doors he opened for many others & for what he brought to the industries. My dancing wouldn't be what it is without him. I pray for his family and children because I know it was hard enough for them as it was....

As much as I would love to make a tribute dance to him, I'm not sure I could ever create and develop a piece that would do him justice....but who knows, there may be one dedicated to him...

again...R.I.P. Michael Jackson...I aspire to be half as great of a performer as you were.

No comments: