Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I haven't been M.I.A...I just been admirin from afar...

Soooooooooo I basically been neglecting my blog.....Just cuz idk where the hell to start lol...I've been reading everyone else's shit and writing NOTHIN lol.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy, school is OVER..
Correction..Spring Session is over...
I go back to school on the 15th...
But due to fuckin budget cuts I will be commutin all the fuckin way to East LA for this jive ass math class (lmao that rhymed) that I'm prayin to pass so I can get on through life lol...

Ummmm I'm havin a bday party next month...
I'LL BE 21 NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Haha...I'm tryin not to pump it up too much tho...cuz we all know how my life goes...& if u don't I'll explain that in another blog some day lol
But hopefully its a cool function...

Let's see what else....I'm proud of my youtube shit! I got 205 views so far, for a video that has only been up a week & 4 days! I think that's pretty G....if u peeped em, thanks so much! Now tell some friends lol...U should already know...A nigga's trynna get noticed! lmao

I've come to the conclusion that guys are only nice fall-winter
Me & Jenn have already decided a theory on the SecSemesFresh....smh.
No need to say more...


HOLLAAAAAAAAAA =)

No comments: