Monday, June 22, 2009

Live From MLK JR. Elem.

I"m at work hidin so I don't have to do shit. lol Sittin here at the computer w/ Jazz watchin vids & listenin to music on MTV.com...the lil radio I'm listenin to is playin "Slow Motion" by Juvenile LMFAO. Random shit! And they're in here playin GUITAR HERO! Niggas don't care around here lmao. I lowkey wanna play tho lol...

Anyway....Today's the last day & its pretty bittersweet for a number of reasons. Let's start with the sweet lol...I'm so over those damn kids so I'm glad I'll get a cool lil rest from em. Also...I don't have to wake up early & shit to go to work. Now bitter...the teacher I work for is leavin the school & goin to teach at Bright Elem. & I'm sadddddd =(. Now who am I gonna TA for??? haha No but seriously its not gonna be the same at all. Also...I don't have a summer yob! Sooooo unless I find somethin this is gonna be a wack ass summer...and its supposed to be fucking BOMB! I TURN 21 IN 25 DAYS for fucks sake! sheesh!!!!

I ain't goin to summer school. No job...I can't be sittin on my ass all summer...So me & talia started a lil work out plan...buuuuuuut what am I supposed to do besides that?! Suggestions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now to go off onto a diff tangent real quick....
I feel like if you treat ppl reasonably....soon enough they'll feel wack for being that way...
& If they don't......MIDDLE FINGER. Cuz u can only do it for so long before its just ridiculously unbearable.
So for now...imma just LOVE...cuz really...that's what I'm good at.

PEACE.

No comments: