Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can't even belive I'm awake...

I AM TIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED! Lol

I've had a really good weekend actually..

Friday at work was really cool, every year the 2nd graders go to the Kenneth Hauhn Park for the end of the year picnic. Mannnnn BOMB food. I was so fuckin full it was ridiculous. Then we thought we were gonna have to loc up on some other school's teachers lol smh. The bus driver was TOO much...this nigga was bumpin the radio...and I mean BUMPIN & the kids were dancin and singin the words to the songs and the bus driver is like yeaaaaaaaa its a party, everybody put ur hands up! LMMFAO. That was one of the FUNNIEST bus rides I've ever experienced. Then I got home & attempted to clean my room until Tia hit me up. I met at her house & she took me to GET MY NOSE PIERCED! Woohoo....I was nervous but it didn't even hurt & I took it like a G (of course lmao). But I love it & now Imma be brand new lmfao. Then we went to shakeys at pizza, chicken & mojos (is that what they're called?? lol) Anyway we stayed till the employees had they're iPods on trynna clean up lol. We talked about soooooooo much. Then me & Angel had a long talk as usual havin to catch up on eachother's lives lol

Saturday we went to SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN! It was packed but fuckin funnnnnnnnnnn. Had some bomb ass chicken strips & candy apple at the end. Screamed on every ride like a maniac lmao. The result? I don't have a voice lol...Man X2 is bommmmmmmb as fuck lol. & Tatsu of course...Me & Jazz got on twice in a row...Tim lost his Blackberry on that shit. RIP. Lol smh...they have lockers & say NO LOOSE ARTICLES for a reason lol. Soooo many laughs...My hair was fucked from the beginnin cuz I decided to try my luck & get on the roaring rapids...I got fuckin soaked lol my ass was wet for HOURS! Lol Anyway we named chris PACK...I won't say what it stands for but his ass bailed on the last two, & GREATEST two of the rides. (Punk) Lol we had a reallllllyy good time & videos are comin soon.

Now its Sunday & its GAME TIME!! Lakers come on tonight....this could be it! Thering we been waitin for...I lowkey wanted them to win out here but fuck it we need to get the job done once & for all to redeem ourselves from last years tragedy...I wanna go to the parade but lowkey....these Laker fans are fuckin nuts lol....Here's to the Lake Show, let all our dreams come true tonight!

Peace.

No comments: