Thursday, June 25, 2009

I never even imagined I'd be this emotional about it...

RIP to MJ.
An UNBELIEVEABLE influence on my dance/choreography/performing.
I never thought I'd see the day that he'd leave this earth.
& I never expected to drop a few tears until I realized how even I have modeled my style of dance after him and the impact he's had on my idols in the music industry & in dance industry.
I hate that the news was so disrespectful to show discuss his legal issues right after announcing his death. I felt that it was unfair to him, his family & fans. But that's how they do...they said all of that before they could remind us of all his great accomplishments.
Foreal man this is one of those days where you have to remember NOT to take ANYTHING for granted. Not friends, family, health, MUSIC. Nothing. I love ALL my peeps and I hate that it always takes a death for me to remember to say it.

This vid marks how amazing I believed him to be...I have NEVER seen a robot so sick..bump the moonwalk. He gets OFFFFFFFFF when they performed "Dancing Machine"

No comments: