Friday, September 19, 2008

You Know What's BOMB?!

ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like damn I can't stress how much I love basketball and football players....
I could rock w/ baseball players too lol...
Like OMG...they're the bomb! lol

What is it about it you ask???

Hmmmmmmm let's see...I'll try and list some stuff....

  • That SWAGGGGGGGGG......its amaaaaaazing...I'm like a swag addict! And they are my supplierssssss lol
  • Those BODS.....nuff said
  • Accomplishment-GOOD atheletes are preferred lol...that seems mean...but its honest lol
  • Skill & finesse is awesome
  • Competitiveness is sexy....their drive to win!! OH YESSSSSSSS
  • Popularity...People know and love them...its cool......til it gets outta hand lol & it can't go to his head...
  • Height....I don't really do the whole short thing....I'm short enough on my own lol...if I put on heels & he's still taller, he's good then lol (kinda superficial I know...but I'm just keepin it 100 haha)
  • Some can play more than one sport....multitalented...that's hot!

I wouldn't say those are in a specific order of dopeness...but you catch my drift.

I gotta marry an athelete......He doesn't even have to be pro man....money is nice but that's not what I'm into them for haha although.......

That is a plus lmao....jk jk jk

I like to referr to them as the future loves of my life =)

They're pretty DOPE in my book lol

No comments: