Thursday, September 25, 2008

Todd's Questions....

So I was on Todd's blog & he asks a few questions that I'd like to answer....

"-In what ways has hip hop changed and/or saved your life?(both good and bad)


-What Is True Love in your mind? Does It Even Exist?


-When are you proud of your race/culture? When does your race/culture embarass you?


-Why is it soooooo hard out here for a pimp?? lmao j/k (unless you really want to answer that lol)"

He had one about Black ppl being so divided and somethin somethin but I didn't feel like thinkin of some politcal cultural genius answer so i picked the easier ones lol...



#1....Hip-Hop has channnnged my liiiiiiiiiife...Well let's see....before I had decided to be a choreographer...I wanted to be a fasion designer, probably because my sister was one...And one day my mom pointed out to me that I really didn't draw that much and she noticed that every time music was on I couldn't sit still and that maybe dancing was more my thing...and just like a MOM she was right...lol...I had been makin up shit for who knows how long...I realized that my favorite style was indeed HIP-HOP! And I'm good at it...I know I'm good cuz ppl tell me I am..unless I've been lied to for all these years lol...anyway Hip-Hop dancing has brought me closer to the music & the culture....So instead of being a WACK, broke fashion designer....I'm a BROKE, yet talented Hip-Hop choreographer lol

#2....Oh true love...So hard to define. Well my definition of true love is....man...this is really makin me think pretty hard lol...Ummmm. I'd say its knowing someone inside and out. Loving them no matter what which is REALLY hard. Accepting them as your lover and you family. Realizing that they aren't perfect and not giving a fuck. Not trying to change them but changing WITH them or at least compromising. Communicating even when u don't want to. Not being able to see anyone in your future but them...That's all I have on it so far....If i'm still blogging whenever I find it...I'll let u know how it is.......

#3....I'm proud of my race when they are making big positive moves in their lives. I'm not really talkin about the ppl in the entertainment business but the entrepreneurs who start from the ground up to make their lives better for themselves, their families and their communities. I am embarassed when i see shit like "soulja girl" on youtube...that bitch was ridiculous haha

#4....Mannnnnnnnnn it be hard for a pimp cuz hoes don't be workin hard enough in these streets mayne. And since the recession niggas ain't makin enough money to pay for the high quality hoes so now we gotta lower the prices LMFAO....JK!!!!!!


Hope I answered them well enough Todduler......I just made that nickname up lol

No comments: