Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm in the middle of performing....


A B&E......................



ON MY OWN MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the like 10th time in my life....

LMAO....so listen to this fuckin story....

For those of you who don't know....our garage is more like an office...
So i'm out here on the computer lalala laughing at shit on youtube, checkin the networks blah blah blah.....i decide...oh let me see if i can make a copy of the dance show real quick (since i never remember to ask my brother) and so i go to the patio door.....annnnnd its locked.....

so let's talk about this door....
its one of those doors where it can be unlocked on the inside but locked on the outside at the same time....and even though i know that....the door is hard to get used to so like a regular fuckin door....i open the shit...don't think to check if its locked on the outside and head on to the garage....

I've done this many times...only difference is...someone's usually there to open it for me...

so after access was denied lol i go to my brother's door (it leads outside too) and i'm like oh lord please be unlocked...(because manyatimes it is) annnnnnnd of course this time....it isn't...and i'm like damn i wonder if dad's still home...i look out the gate annnnnnd his car is gone....didn't even know the nigga left....so immediately i'm like fuck.....time for a B&E....go to the patio room windows and i'm like....shit i can't fuck these up or it'll be my life lol....then i'm like i guess i gotta try my room....

now let's talk about my room windows......they're fuckin TINY...like skinny...realistically...i know my big cow ass can't fit through...at least not easily but i was gonna try and fuck w/ it anyway cuz i ain't trynna be outside all day long lol....

so my room window is CLOSED....so i try to open it from the outside for about 5 mins w/ all kinds of crazy tatics annnnnd i take a closer look and NO MUTHERFUCKING WONDER i can't get in it.....the latch is completely closed so i can't open the shit....

so that's when i decided to take a break and tell this hilarious, riduculous, humiliating story.... so after i recollect myself i'm gonna:

1st see if my dad is back home
2nd see if i can fuck w/ the patio windows w/out ruining them (i hope so cuz those are easy to get through [but please don't try n come break in my house lmao])
and if it comes down to it...
3rd call my dad & see what time he'll be back so i can get back in the damn house


well.....wish me luck lmfao

Signing off...

2 comments:

Ms. Hill said...

Hahahahahahahahaha....a man...I've been there b4.

Dreez4Sheez said...

lmao luckily my dad came home like 15 mins after i posted this to open the door for me lol