Thursday, September 25, 2008

My SK LX was stolen today....

And here's what i have to say....

WOWWWWWWWW....I SWEAR ON MY OWN MUTHAFUCKIN GREATNESS IF I FIND THE PIECE OF SHIT WHO TOOK MY SHIT I'M FUCKIN THEM UUUUUP. No fuckin lie....Its not even like me to trust ppl but I'm busy trynna b professional and u have the fuckin audacity to take my shit? if i EVER find out who the fuck it was its an automatic deck to the face. fuck a consequence we can get the fuck down. i don't give a FUCK if ur a bitch or a dude, i'll fuckin square up with ANYBODY for disrespectin me...

I promise I'm not a banger neither do i condone it....but let me find out who the hell it was and my fam on BOTH sides of the rag can come n get it....

Like yall know me I don't even talk like that...
I don't even fight & shit....

But foreal???? I'm teachin choreography and somebody wants to steal my fuckin kick???
are we in fuckin COLLEGE or 10th grade?????

All i'm sayin is don't let a brown LX show up in that fuckin class in any of the hands of the ppl I remember seein cuz it will go down.

Its not even so much that i'm so caught up in bein materialistic cuz i DO have another fone....

Its just a muthafuckin violation of my space, property, & trust.

Let this be known....I am NOT someone to be pushed to the edge...

And i DARE somebody to come at me foul for the rest of the day & in that class in general.......it'll be fuckin over for them w/out them even knowin.

No comments: