Thursday, May 7, 2009

Live From Work

Suuuuuuuuuup.

I'm just bored at work thinkin of all the other fun stuff I could be doing besides sitting here in the computer lab lol.

I haven't done a real blog in a long ass time....sorry to disappoint but this one doesn't really qualify as one either lol....

I'm killing time cuz I leave in like 2 mins to go HOME. A nigga is starvin like on some marvin type shit so Imma eat then head to school for dance...

Speakin of which...we got a show comin up next week & ppl aren't even ready. AS usual..smmfhT...I'm so over it I'm not even raelly invitin ppl like I did last semester..I'm sooooo tired of this ghetto, no stage havin lame dancer/choreography ass school. I'm not even tryin to sound cocky but I be feelin like I'm the only person who has my shit together & have the technique to REALLY put on a show...rme oh well....gotta deal with it for now til I can move on to WAYYYY bigger & better shit.

Its time for me to be out this bitch.
HOLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

=P

No comments: