Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FUCK

Ok so first off, I haven't gotten to talk about the drake & r. les concert yet but that's cuz I have so much to say about it & i need time to gather my thoughts because he's so fuckin bomb its ridiculous.....

I just wanted to mention that there's a particular song that Jazz & I ALWAYS talk about. Basically sayin like if a guy sang it to us or played it our clothes would just fall off lmao....

At the concert Drake starts to get on his R&B shit & is talkin about slow songs & states & I quote...

"This song right here is what I play when i just wanna fuck the SHIT outta somebody"
(And u know I almost fainted just cuz he said that lmao....yea I'm on him ULTRA tough...but in his words, "u gon have to get ova it")

So the DJ drops the song....AND ITS THE FUCKIN SONNNNNNNNNNNG we always talk about!
We were flippin the fuck outtttttttttttttttttttttt.....I promise if he woulda sang it I woulda cried lmmfao.

Anyway, so that you stop wondering...here it is....


Can You Handle It - Usher

Now idk how that makes yall feel but as soooooooon as the chimes in the beginning come on I LOVE it. & Nowwwwwwwwwwww I won't be able to hear it w/out thinkin bout Drake & his overly sexy self lol

PEACE

No comments: