Sunday, October 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!


So my mom had given me this idea ealier this summer....but me, Ron, Jazz & Ell talked about it on Tuesday....one of those parking lot nights lol...

Anyway....we're hitting La Vegas for winter break of next year, 2009!
Shit's gonna be the bomb...
Me & Jazz think we should do a party bus so no one has to drive. And we can all just go hard w/out actually having to go home lmao....
We'll all be 21 by then (sheeesh seems so far away) Soooooo legal drinks for everyone!!!!! You know how WEEEEE do it lol...
So its like 400 days away...but I'm geeked anyway!
Now that the idea is in place...we just gotta actually get niggas to participate!
Cuz ppl be trynna act like they don't wanna party lol

I plan on drinking very heavily.
I'm talkin bout some-wake up to a shot, go to sleep to a shot type shit...
Like drunk on the way there & on the way back lmao.



So here's to you Vegas, may you be all you're cracked up to be!

2 comments:

Cee.Cee said...

luckyyyyyyyyyyy! lol

Dreez4Sheez said...

lmao...J and u don't even have to buy every1s drinks lmfao

cuzzo wait ur turn! lmao