Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Soooooooo this is "mind bottling"

I've been havin issues w/ this big dilemma.....

well 1st of all....I had this dream that the person I'm talkin to was talkin to some other chick who was basically a replica of me which I finally came to realize is probably some metaphor for me fighting against myself on some stuff & competing against myself (kinda sounds weird) anyway....


So nowwwwwwwww......I have this problem becuz I've come to the conclusion that I like someone that I shouldn't.....Like I really can't....but hopefully its just another one of those phases I go thru....But if its, not idk wtf I'm gonna do......I know y I like them....and what draws me to them....which is what makes me believe its one of my lil mini crush episodes.....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH...

Idk man.....

No comments: