Thursday, April 22, 2010

ODE TO DOO DOO MAMAS!!!

Ayyyyyyyyyyye

Sooooo I was chillin at the studio w/ the homies & we started "free-stylin"
If you know me, then you know I don't fucks w/ the freestylin....at least not when ppl are around lmao
Anyway somehow I come up with the idea that me & my two friends, (the J's of AJ squared[my lil crew]) Jazz & Jenn should do a song...rappin real ghetto...

And that idea was actually used lmao.
Here's the link ==> So go download ODE TO DOO DOO MAMAS RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT NOWWWWWWWW *no nata-LEE* lmfao you'll understand that once you've heard the song...

I'm up third! Check shawty out lmao...We have 348 downloads already & it just got leaked at 4am tuesday morning. I personally think its a hoax, but I'll fucks wit it lmao
It'll be a bonus track on my mixtape First & Last..due out....sometime between now & the summer lol

Enjoy =)

No comments: