Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My latest obsession...

So some how I've fallen in love with.....
Mr. Elvis Freshly aka Short Dawg
lol.

I'd heard him on a few songs w/ Wayne & Bow Wow etc....
And kinda forgot about him but then a couple friends kept talkin about him so that gaves me the incentive to peep his mixtape Southern Flam Spitta 3.5
Annnnnd I loved it.
Idk what it is about his voice but I love that shit lol
He's got some dope bars & the beats by C-Note are dope...
Like a typical rapper he talks about money cars hoes & clothes...
But he's got a dope song called "Hands" (Prod. by C-Note)
Kinda inspirational & it happens to be the source of one of my new favorite quotes...

"Cause to me nothin's more important than hard work/ M.O.B., family second & God first"

So if you have a minute, check him out. You can download his mixtape on datpiff.com & shit
You never know, you may enjoy it.

He's a cool rapper & he's funny as fuck.
Ummmmmm I love him. That is all. lol

No comments: