Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SPRING BREAK CUHH

My spring break was a rollercoaster. Beach. LBF. TIU. I caress arms when I'm drunk( but u love it & we both know it lol). FSC. BEST HEELS I'VE EVER OBTAINED! Dowtown LA. Shoppin. I Love You Man. Chill. Bball. Hurt feelings. Confessed. Relief. Flirt. TIU. New friend. Worked a weddin. Britt's function. Lite's function. TIU FSC turrrrrrnt. New drinks. Light skins. Sunshine! Hami reunion. Baldwin Hills girl. Easter. Church. Fam. Food. Went broke, got money. End.

My weekends were turnt so it outweighed not doin much durin the week. But I LOVED sleeping in & I almost cried Sunday night when I realized I had to go to school & work Monday lmao.

Ron & Todd were turnt to the MAXXXX @ Dom's. Word on the street is they paid for it the next day lmao. (sorry guys lol)

I got a couple new drinks=Passion Fruit Smirnoff & Cactus Cooler lol, UV Lemonade & Cuervo's cousin, Santoro(lmmfaoooooooo insider)



& He keeps playin around. U better stop! =p

2 comments:

Luky Left said...

lmao.... yes, we were turnt.

and word on the street is right cuz we definitely payed for it lol

Dreez4Sheez said...

lmfao dude
i can't wait to see u in person so i can mock u lol its the BEST!