Monday, April 27, 2009

Not quite as dumb as I thought I was....

Soooooo I never do my math hw right?
& it really affects my scores.
Like I do well in class when he's teaching.
But I don't practice or study then I get to the quizzes & can't remember shit.

So....
Yesterday I decided to do some hw to make sure I still understood the shit he taught last thursday cuz we were gonna have a quiz & I did.

SO today he gives us the quiz & he gives us 12 minutes.
I'm workin on it & its pretty easy so I finish it in about 6 or 7 minutes.
I look around & everyone else is still writing!
I'm like WTF?? & I'm immediately scared that I did the shit wrong & i like quadruple check my answers.
Then time was up & he goes over the answers & low & behold....
I GOT EM ALL RIGHT!

I was lowkey geeked cuz I been slackin lol.

Needless to say the moral of the story is : Study & do ur hw
Lmao

No comments: