Thursday, July 31, 2008

.....Immediately

NOW......This summer sucks because...

1. I'm single at a time when no1 else is....LAME! this is one of the FEW times being single bothers me.
2. I'm not drinking enough. As HORRIBLE as that may sound....I've come to terms with my alcoholism and decided to embrace it lol
3. I'm single and I want him.
4. I've been home on way too many weekend nights.
5. I'm single.
6. People aren't having as many functions as they used to.
7. I'm not living up to my own expectations.
8. I need more money to do what I want.
9. Its so boring but its moving too fast.
10. I wanna spend more time with him.


From August 1st 1:00 pm to September 2nd 8:00 am I'm on complete fucking vacation. I have one whole month to step it up sooooo


"Let's put a smile on that face!"

No comments: