Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm on a fuckin bloggin rolllle bitch!

Ok, so I know I said he makes me sick...But this isn't necesarily for him. lol I wrote this about a week or two ago so that was a coincidence lol. Besides....my poetry is always an extreme perspective of something I'm feeling about something or someone. So don't get all hyped up haha.

Title: Ill Therapy
By: ANM

I don't know what it is but...you make me sick.....
I'm talkin runny nose, coughin, sneezin
Sore throat, watery eyes, weezin
Headaches so bad, can't sleep
Weak stomach-no appetite, can't eat
In bed all day
Can't walk no way
Called off work then had to miss school
But I've never seen influenza look this cool
Vitamin C and chicken soup
Drinking plenty of water and orange juice
Trying to get better but nothing's getting through
And it must have something to do with you.
No matter what kind of medicine I decide to take
Your sickness is still too hard to shake
So basically I'm saying you're ILL
And who in their right mind would want to take a pill
To cure something that can feel so great
You sicken me
I wouldn't have it any other way

No comments: