Monday, January 3, 2011

Never Apologize

I was always the chill one
Never into movin fast
Maybe that's the reason most of the guys were lookin past
Me on their lil quest
To find a girl to lock down
But when they had problems, I was the friend who was around
Feelings hurt trynna be the main focus in their world
But I won't apologize for not bein the fast girl
Cuz they be doin alot for attention I'm not judgin
I live it up but I also got a limit that ain't budgin
I do what I want on my own time
Never let the niggas press me playin games w/ my mind
I ain't foolish
Matter fact
I'm too smart for the bullshit
Imagine that
Me fallin for the dude on his smooth tip
I admit I got caught up a couple times
Still learnin from my mistakes
But I ain't worried, I'll be fine


.............................. to be continued.

No comments: