Monday, December 13, 2010

Sean Bankhead has done it AGAIN

I am trullllllly in LOVE with this piece. The emotion gives me soooooooooooo much life!

Here's what he said in the description:

"..thanks for going there with me. these are REAL dancers to me. simple moves yet expressed completely different and felt from the heart. what happened to showing emotions when we dance? what happened to the GROOVES!? now everyone tries to hit as many little intricate moves they can to as many beats they can find. i grew up learning that dance is an EMOTION and a FEELING thats expressed through the body which is brought out thru music, not the other way around. no disrespect to anyone or anyone elses artform...i just miss the OLD days. when it was about who could BUST the hardest. and who had the most FUNK! SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE REAL DANCERS WHO FEEL WHAT IM SAYIN! hope yall enjoy this!"

I couldn't possibly agree more!



No comments: