Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank You Trey Songz!

For starting up this video phase....
See, we always see ugly/& or mediocre rappers get all the pretty or "sexy" girls w/ big asses & all that shit
But now we can see the bamb dudes at work ;) lol #pervshrug

Anyway Here's Chris Brown's new video for "No Bullshit" off of the In My Zone & Fan of a Fan mixtapes.
Its preeeeeeeeeeeetty bomb I gotta say...but there's alotta comparisons between this video & Trey Songz' "Invented Sex" video.....My vote is still for Invented Sex....but hey....they're both bomb lol

You Be the Judge: Invented Sex vs. No Bullshit
" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />



And Here's "Neighbors Know My Name" just for the hell of it lol
Enjoy ;) ♥

2 comments:

behindCLOSEDOORS. said...

Trey Songs ; A plus
Chris Brown ; B Plus

Dreez4Sheez said...

I def agree!