Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wanna Hear Me?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm dropping a mixtape sometime over the next few months featuring my FSC bros.
Going by the name of......Dreezy Belle ;)
Singing & Rapping....WHA?!?!?!?!?!
Yea niggas watch out. Don't underestimate me!! Lol...But seriously -_-
The name is still pending but I'm about 85/95% sure it'll be called "First & Last"
Because I've proclaimed that it will be my FIRST & LAST mixtape lol
I'm only doing it for fun & for friends to hear what I'm capable of
I'm not gonna sit here & lie to you all saying I'm tryin to blow up because I'm really not lol
Buuuuuuuut DON'T hesitate to hear me out. I write MY OWN verses. But I will be collaborating w/ SHULA on writing some of the R&B songs.
Some productions by FSC's own Spex, a few by Leo Hooper and who knows who else.
But I'm def excited for the new project =)
Be on the look out!

Here's a tiny preview of my voice...

No comments: