Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Haven't blogged in a coooooool min

Hello there..

I'm fresh outta Vegas it was cool. got drunk tried to club. got to reunite with good friends. got kicked out of a club on our way out & got kicked out of sbarros...yea that pizza place smfh lmao

I've been enjoying life for the most part.
Trying to stay free of drama & all that shit ya know?
Drankin, smokin, straight West Coastin lol
I passed my classes with a B & a C which is saying alot cuz I was definitely failing both (smhT) lol but I'm happy!

Its Christmas day this Friday & I'm ready cuz we're not giving gifts this yea...good...same me some mu'fuckin money! lol

Its about to be 2010...WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Where in the hell does time escape to?!
Anyway....I hope its a fun/safe night with my lovers & friends!
AJ(squared) has a nice lil surprise for the world! ;)

Holler at me....

www.twitter.com/dancenhiphop Follow me, then follow my friends =)

PS download the FSC mixtape.. "like right now!" *trey songz voice* lol

http://www.zshare.net/download/7006403130a1b876/

No comments: