Monday, September 21, 2009

I Know I've Neglected You....

So life is pretty good....A few things need a little tweakin but its gravy.

On some emo shit real quick....
I'm really into u....
U know who u are...

"I'm not trynna pressure u
Just can't stop thinkin bout u"

That's all I'm gonna say in that region. Lol.

Anyway.....I need danccccccers. Bamb ones tho lol...cuz I'm trynna form a crew to perform at shows & stuff cuz I miss performing SOOOOOOOOOOO much. The feel of the stage. How everyone enjoys my work. All that good shit...So if you are one...& ur readin this HOLLER. lol

I also have been in super singin mode lately like I just been singin all the time...I wanna do a mixtape....only like 8 songs tho lol....& FSC will prolly be on 4 of em lmao...but regardless....I enjoy singing...I want people to hear...

I'm such a performing arts freak lol.

Til next time.....LOVE-LUV-LUHVV

No comments: