Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ok....

Sooooo let's see what can I say...
I'm on winter break...
JENN IS BACCCCCCCCK! Lol
(We still need to hang so we can discuss things! lol)
Umm I'm broke which sucks cuz I'm on break soooo I'm just bored all the time.
Got my Grades:
Three As a B & a D (fuckin anthro)
I've been accepted to CSULA.
But I'm waiting to hear from CSULB.
I had a dance show @ the beginning of the month.
All my friends came! =D I honestly couldn't have been happier
Finally they all got to see me dance
Some of them for the 1st time ever, some of them for the 1st time in a few years.
I think I pulled off my VERY FIRST SOLO pretty well...
At least everyone said they liked it lol
"You like me!...You really like me!" lmao

Ummmm on some other shit...
That lil problem I had...
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa...
Its turning into a clusterfuck.
(And that's not a chocolate bar filled w/ chocolate & fuck..nor nuggety fuck){Dane Cook lol}
& That's all I'm gonna say about that...

The new year is coming up...about 3-4 days to be exact...
Don't have any plans which is pretty saddening...
I'm thinkin its gonna end up being all the couples on their own
Then the singles bored @ home lol..
I'm tryin to be optomistic but I know how my life goes lol...
As far as I'm concerned, its not gonna beat last year...for more reasons than one
(& I'm not gonna get into them lol)
But all I know is...I don't have a new years resolution...I just have a few things I need to do...

1. Get shorty.....JK lol...idek y i said that lmao

ok seriously

1. Get my AA
2. Lose tons of weight
And that's all I'm praying for strength & self control for.

Everything else I'll just let flow cuz its all I can do.


One last thing...
To you...

Penso chi le'ami.




But what am I so afraid of?

Signing off =)

Adrianna The GREAT

1 comment:

Ms. Hill said...

Man we need to catch up!!!!!!!!!!! I'm broke 2 tho so I'll b walking to ur house sometime this week...lol.